IRIE© Engineering Group | Software Engineer
Company: Ipvive, Inc.
Technology: With over 35 years of applied hyperbolic 3-manifold topology research and development, Ipvive is the only team in the world capable of designing and developing IRIE© | The Ipvive Relational Intelligence Engine: Understanding Complexity in an Uncertain Future.
Market Development: The Ipvive team has a track record of divergent thinking and of executing new market development initiatives with deep cultural understanding through relationships in Japan, ASEAN/Indonesia, Silicon Valley, and Seattle.
Job Description: The IRIE© Software Engineer has radical “can do” capabilities and a deep capacity for original thinking. The job includes full stack development, general coding, refactoring, unit testing and negotiation of IRIE© Services (see IRIE© | Ipvive, Inc.).
Compensation: Based primarily on applicant skills, aptitude and attitude, financial compensation is highly competitive in this sector of the technology market.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Expert in Python, Go, TensorFlow and .NET
- Demonstrated contributions to open-source software
- Capable of productizing ML/AI
- Proficiency in deployment tools (Kubernetes and Docker are preferred)
- Proficiency in cloud architecture including AWS, GCP and Azure
- Deep understanding of model registries, feature stores, model versioning, etc.
- Mathematical sophistication
- Social: excellent critical thinking, reasoning and communication skills
- Curious: eager to learn new stuff
- Entrepreneurial: demonstrated ambition and ability to be the best in a difficult field
- Independent: adaptable self-starter without need for direct guidance or authority
- Smart: quick to grasp and implement unfamiliar abstract concepts
- Team Player: able to collaborate with humor, humility, enthusiasm and resilience
Ipvive, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.