IRIE© Market Development Group | Partnerships Apprentice
Company: Ipvive, Inc.
Technology: With over 35 years of applied hyperbolic 3-manifold topology research and development, Ipvive is the only team in the world capable of designing and developing the IRIE© | Ipvive Relational Intelligence Engine: Understanding Complexity in an Uncertain Future.
Market Development: Ipvive has a track record of divergent thinking and of executing new market development initiatives with deep cultural understanding through relationships in Japan, ASEAN/Indonesia, Silicon Valley, and Seattle.
Job Description: The IRIE© Partnerships Apprentice has radical “can do” potential. The apprentice will learn high value skills and character for the 21st century. This includes understanding complexity (competitive forces and emerging innovations) and normalizing that chaos into knowledge that can be shared to build relationships externally.
Growth Opportunities:Value creators deserve to share in that upside. Roles, responsibilities, and rewards grow with the apprentice’s skills and character. If the individual wants to apply their new capabilities elsewhere, the higher order thinking and feeling acquired through this active learning apprenticeship prepares them to be an entrepreneur or to attain a higher level job at any company better than any classroom program.
- Ability to quickly process complex information, codify patterns, and present them clearly and simply
- Strong English language communication skills (written and verbal)
- Complexity analytics and/or systems thinking is a plus, but not required
- Social: excellent critical thinking, reasoning and communication skills
- Curious: eager to learn new stuff
- Entrepreneurial: demonstrated ambition and ability to be the best in a difficult field
- Independent: adaptable self-starter without need for direct guidance or authority
- Smart: quick to grasp and implement unfamiliar abstract concepts
- Team Player: able to collaborate with humor, humility, enthusiasm and resilience
Ipvive, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.