IRIE© Media Group | Journalist Intern
Company: Ipvive, Inc.
Technology: With over 35 years of applied hyperbolic 3-manifold topology research and development, Ipvive is the only team in the world capable of designing and developing IRIE© | Ipvive Relational Intelligence Engine: Understanding Complexity in an Uncertain Future.
Narrative Concept: IRIE© and the Game of Thought: The story of superhuman understanding in an uncertain future. Its hero is Nathaniel Thurston, the the genius creator of IRIE© and son of Fields Medalist William Thurston.
Comparable: AlphaGo – The Movie | Full award-winning documentary – YouTube
Market Development: Ipvive has a track record of divergent thinking and of executing new market development initiatives with deep cultural understanding through relationships in Japan, ASEAN/Indonesia, Silicon Valley, and Seattle.
Job Description: The Journalist Intern has a unique opportunity for an insider sneak peak into an emerging innovation that is setting a new technology category. Write the story of a lifetime that establishes the career of a generation. This is not an ordinary internship, nor is it for an ordinary human. The intern should have boundless curiosity about technical creativity, deep empathy for original thinkers, and a great capacity to weave a compelling narrative about abstruse subjects.
- Passion to create high-impact storylines that move the crowd
- Deep appreciation of the concepts behind augmenting humans to achieve superhuman capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build partnerships in the nonfiction media field
- Excellent judgment, decision making, listening and problem-solving skills
- Detail- and deadline-oriented, with an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to anticipate obstacles and to prioritize tasks across multiple simultaneous projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Social: excellent critical thinking, reasoning and communication skills
- Curious: eager to learn new stuff
- Entrepreneurial: demonstrated ambition and ability to be the best in a difficult field
- Independent: adaptable self-starter without a need for direct guidance or authority
- Smart: quick to grasp and implement unfamiliar abstract concepts
- Team Player: able to collaborate with humor, humility, enthusiasm and resilience
Ipvive, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.